Registration is required for all classes.
Payment is required at time of registration for the class/workshop (unless otherwise stated)
For all day classes -- a break will be taken for lunch. You may bring your own or eat at one of the downtown restaurants.
Supplies need to be purchased from The Rabbit’s Lair prior to class/workshop
- Supply list will be available at registration. Our expertise in color coordinating fabric and selecting proper tools is part of your lesson before class starts on class day or before class day.
- All fabric, notions, patterns purchased for the class are discounted 10% and your buyer’s club card is punched.
Patterns, books and handouts cannot be shared or photo-copied because of copyright laws. Let's help to keep these talented and creative designers in business.
Children and guests may not attend class. Please be courteous and think of your fellow classmates.
If the class requires the use of a machine, the student must know how to use the machine and it must be in good working order.
Class Cancellation Policy
- We require a minimum of 3 students to hold the class.
- Classes will always be canceled if the Rogers School District is closed. The class will be rescheduled and you will be given a full refund.
- Cancellation must be made at least SEVEN (7) DAYS prior to the class for a full refund or you may sign up for another time slot if there is an opening.
- If The Rabbit’s Lair cancels a class, you may take a store credit or request a refund.
Returns WITH a Receipt within 30 Days of Purchase:
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return it along with your receipt. A full refund will be offered in the original method of payment, as a merchandise exchange, or on a merchandise gift certificate. Checks are treated as cash payments. Cash refunds may not be available for amounts over $100. Gift cards and merchandise return cards are not redeemable for cash. A gift card will be given as the return tender for all returns made using a gift receipt.
Returns WITHOUT a Receipt:
No Refunds will be given without proof of purchase.
Items not eligible for an In-Store Return or Refund:
Clearance Items and Special Orders.
Any item that is not in sellable condition.
Fabric or trim that has been altered after purchase (e.g., cut, dyed, washed).
Fabric remnants or scrap bags.
Opened software CDs and DVDs.
Duplicate returns. The system tracks all returns made on each receipt and does not allow multiple returns of the same item purchased.
Gift certificates cannot be redeemed for cash and no change will be given.